Did you know that only 5% of our cognitive activities (decisions, emotions, actions, behaviour) are conscious, whereas the remaining 95% are generated in an unconscious manner?
That’s a lot of thought going on without much deliberation.
In this interview Genine Howard and I dive-deep in to what it takes to create what we truly desire through the power of our daily actions, our mindset practices, and daily manifesting.
We chat about:
• conscious creation
• taking inspired action
• what it takes to have a successful mindset.
• the importance of being joyous
• income and self-worth
• online entrepreneurial struggles
Genine is a best known as a business coach, magazine editor and publisher who has created, bought and sold numerous high end magazine titles and turned over more than half a million dollars a year in revenues.
She is dedicated to helping other female entrepreneurs live their most extraordinary lives teaching them confidence, branding and mindset so they can build beautiful businesses which in turn, give them a luxe, passionate, on-purpose life.
Please share the love by subscribing and/or leaving a comment on iTunes or YouTube.